Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Announces Baby

babyWhat "The Rock" DI DI is going to have a baby-son or baby-girl. Now it has come to the time that, professional WWE former wrestler and actor is going to be a father. The Rock and his girlfriend (Lauren Hashin), are expecting their first child together and has announced his annunciation on Instagram. What do you guys think actually you don't need to think it's a BABY GIRL. Congratz to Dwayne & Laura having the first baby together.


It's A Boy It's A Girl Picture Website:
It's A Girl Picture Website:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Quros
    I really enjoyed your article. I didn't know that Dwayne and his girlfriend
    Lauren had a baby together. How did you react to this, when you found out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Quros
    I really like the way your title sounded. I also like the picture that you inserted to make it look interesting. Where did you get that info from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Quros
    I love what you did for your blog it looks cool and I like the picture . What is the cupcake for is it for you ?

    ReplyDelete